Privacy Statement - Bayer Environmental Science Thailand
This website (hereinafter the “Website“) is provided by Bayer Thai Co., Ltd..(hereinafter “us” or “we”). For further information regarding the provider of the Website, please refer to our imprint.
Handling of personal data
In the following we wish to provide you with information on how we handle your personal data when you use our Website. Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the Website requested by you (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation).
Using our Website
Accessing our Website
When you call up our Website, your browser will transfer certain data to our web server. This is done for technical reasons and required to make available to you the requested information. To facilitate your access to the Website, the following data are collected, briefly stored and used:
- IP address
- date and time of access
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific site)
- Status of access/HTTP status code
- Transferred volume of data
- Website requesting access
- Browser, language settings, version of browser software operating system and surface
Moreover, to protect our legitimate interests, we will store such data for a limited period of time in order to be able to initiate a tracking of personal data in the event of actual or attempted unauthorized access to our servers (Art. 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation).
Setting of cookies
What are cookies?
This Website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the memory of your terminal via your browser. They store certain information (e.g. your preferred language or site settings) which your browser may (depending on the lifespan of the cookie) retransmit to us upon your next visit to our Website.
What cookies do we use?
We differentiate between two categories of cookies: (1) functional cookies, without which the functionality of our Website would be reduced, and (2) optional cookies used for e.g. website analysis and marketing purposes. The following tables contain a detailed description of the optional cookies we use:
Purpose and Content
This website does not use optional cookies.
How to prevent the setting of cookies
Information regarding your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling , unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority;
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact indicated below. (-> Contact).
For any questions you may have with respect to data privacy, please write an e-mail to email@example.com or contact our company data protection officer at the following address:
Data Privacy Manager, Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
130/1 North Sathon Road
Head of Data Privacy
Phone: +49 (0) 30 468 16924
E-Mail: Contacting the Head of Data Privacy
Amendment of Privacy Statement
We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. Updates of our Privacy Statement will be published on our Website. Any amendments become effective upon publication on our Website. We therefore recommend that you regularly visit the site to keep yourself informed on possible updates.
Last updated: 24.05.2018.
Please note that:
- An overlay banner needs to be implemented (only if optional cookies are used)
- Anchor links to the optional cookie table need to be implemented technically
- A hyperlink to a functional mailbox from the Data Privacy Manager needs to be implemented
- The address of the Data Protection Officer needs to be adapted
- The ON / OFF function for optional cookies needs to be implemented technically
- If your website is managed with TeamSite, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customization. We can advise you on ready-to-use technical solutions for a banner and an opt-out for your website, including corresponding implementation.
In case of doubt please contact your local Data Privacy Manager
Visit us on the Data Privacy Cockpit to explore more on Data Privacy